The consumer is entitled to terminate the contract about performance of works (rendering of services) at any time by paying the contractor part of the price of proportionally part of the work performed (services rendered) prior to receipt of notice of termination said contract and reimburse the contractor the costs incurred by him up to this point for the execution of the contract, if they are not included in the specified part of the price of works (services).
- • The consumer at detection of shortcomings of the service rendered shall be entitled at its choice to demand:
- 1. Gratuitous elimination of defects;
- 2. A corresponding reduction in price;
- 3. Reimbursement of incurred expenses on elimination of lacks by own strength or the third parties;
- • The consumer is entitled to make claims associated with defects of provided services if they are discovered during the warranty period, and at its absence in reasonable term, within two years from the date of acceptance of the rendered services;
- • In case of refusal from the contract the consumer is entitled to a refund of the paid amounts;
- • The consumer is entitled to demand full compensation of losses caused to it in connection with lacks of performed work (provided services).
- • The contractor is responsible for defects of the service, on which no warranty period if the consumer proves that they have arisen before its acceptance, or for reasons arisen prior to this moment;