The present document (hereinafter – the Policy ) applies to all information that an Individual entrepreneur D. V. Vinokurov may obtain about the user in the process of use of the site http://oai.academy
Use of the site http://oai.academy/ means unconditional user will agree with this Policy and the abovementioned terms and conditions of processing of personal information; in case of disagreement with these conditions the user should refrain from using this resource.
- Personal information of users, which receives and processes the website http://oai.academy/
- The concept of "user personal information" includes:
- Personal information that users provide about themselves when leaving requests for feedback or other interaction with the resource.
- Data automatically transmitted by the website http://oai.academy/in the process of interaction with them when installed on the user's device software, including IP-address, information from cookies, information about user's browser (or other program through which you accessed the website), access time, address of the requested page.
- The data provided by the user in order to provide services for visitors, in accordance with the activity of this resource:
The phone number
Country of residence
City of residence
- The policy applies only to the websitehave http://oai.academy/and does not cover third party websites to which the user can navigate through the links available on the website http://oai.academy/. The administration of the resource http://oai.academy/ is not responsible for the user experience of those sites, which may collect or request other personal information, and can perform other actions with it.
- Individual entrepreneur O. D. V. does not check the authenticity of user information and does not have control over their capacity. However, it assumes that the user provides true and sufficient personal information that is relevant at this point in time.
- The purpose of the collection and processing of personal information of users
2.1 the Website http://oai.academy does not store user's personal data and only collects the personal information necessary to provide services to visitors at the current time.
2.2. Individual entrepreneur O. D. V. uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
2.2.1. providing the user with personalized services.
2.2.2. communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding use of the website, provision of services, as well as handling queries and requests from the user.
2.2.3. improving the usability of the resource, development of new services.
2.2.4. conducting statistical and other studies based on the data provided
- Conditions of processing user personal information and its transfer to third parties
- The website http://oai.academy/</a>does not store the users personal information and uses it once, at the time of submission by the user of the application.
- In respect of user's personal information is kept confidential, except in cases of voluntary customers provide information about themselves for the General public.
- The website http://oai.academy/has the right to transfer user personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- the transfer is provided by Russian or other applicable legislation within the statutory procedures;
- in order to ensure the protection of rights and legal interests of the website http://oai.academy/or third parties in cases when the user violates the User agreement of the website http://oai.academy/
- In processing the personal data of the user website http://oai.academy/is governed by the Federal law of the Russian Federation "On personal data"
- Change of personal user information
- The user can at any time change (update, Supplement) the information or part of it independently.
- The user may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data or change the privacy settings, personal information, leaving the application at the administration site in the following way:
- Measures taken to protect personal information of users
- The site takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal user information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions with it by third parties.
- The site has the right to make changes in this Policy. When changes in the current revision date of the last update. The revised Policy takes effect from the date of its posting, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy. The current version is always available on the webpage at: http://oai.academy/politika-konfidenczialnosti
- Feedback. Questions and suggestions
- All suggestion or questions about this Policy should be directed as follows
- e-mail: email@example.com